C2 Design Group is currently seeking a talented Architectural Designer with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience to join our Schenectady office. The qualified candidate will possess a desire to learn and grow with the firm. We design spaces where people live, work and play.
The qualified candidate will follow direction from a Principal or Project Manager and assist project teams.
• Assist with all phases of a project from schematic design to construction administration
• Assist with production, documenting existing conditions, drafting and modeling
• Assist with project and materials research
• Prepare presentation materials and design boards
Requirements / Qualifications
C2 Design Group is currently seeking a talented Project Architect with a minimum of 7 years’ experience to join our Schenectady office. The qualified candidate will possess a desire to learn and grow with the firm. We design spaces where people live, work and play.
The qualified candidate will be capable of handling a diverse range of projects. The candidate will have the opportunity to serve as the firm’s design lead.
• Manage multiple projects of varying types
• Ensure quality project deliverables while adhering to client budgets and schedules
• Coordinate with and lead consultant teams
• Maintain client relationships
• Mentor staff while serving as a team builder and motivator
• Bachelor of Architecture degree
• Minimum of 7 years of experience as a lead designer or project manager
• Design, production and technical expertise through all phases of design
• Creative and thoughtful design experience with a solid understanding of the built environment
• Proficiency with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD is required
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup is preferred
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to successfully mentor
• Familiar with NYS Code and Specifications
Reasons To Join The C2 Team
We offer a rewarding career path, in a collaborative, fun and relaxed environment. Take your expertise, talents and leadership qualities to the next level, while working on an exciting and diverse portfolio.
We moved into a brand-new office that we designed in 2019! The office features an open design studio, kitchen and coffee bar, huddle rooms for collaboration and parking is FREE. Competitive compensation package includes:
Equal Employment Opportunity
C2 is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.